The bounty description is by far the most important aspect of a bounty campaign. Having clear, short and precise instructions for Bounty Hunters is the key to obtaining lots of high-quality submissions.
We recommend using the following structure:
1. Brief summary: Give Bounty Hunters a brief summary of what your company does and what this task is about.
At XYZCoin we make the best blockchain-secured dictionaries in the world. This bounty is to reward Bounty Hunters that find spelling mistakes in our global dictionary ledger.
2. Requirements: Tell Bounty Hunters what the requirements are for claiming this bounty. Please structure this in the form of bullet points.
- Example (articles bounty):
- The article must be at least 500 words long.
- The article must be in English.
- The article must be published in a top-tier publication (Forbes, TechCrunch, CoinTelegraph etc)
In order to make the bounty description easy to read, we highly recommend you to make use of text formatting (headings, bold etc). You will find text formatting tools above the text box where you can write the bounty description in your Bounty Host dashboard.