When you are creating a bounty, you can restrict participation in the bounty campaign based on where the Bounty hunter is based. After this restriction is activated, and restricted countries are chosen, then a bounty hunter will no longer be able to participate in a bounty if they reside in one of the restricted countries.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a Telegram and a Telegram referral bounty?
- What Integrations does Bounty0x support?
- What is the Bounty0x ICO Listing Service?
- How do country restrictions work?
- What is the KYC feature?
- Why post influencer marketing bounties?
- What are social media bounties?
- Bug Bounties
- What are the benefits of content creation bounties?
- What does White-label Campaign preparation consist of?