Twitter automation allows for automated tracking of twitter bounties. As a bounty hunter, add a link to your twitter profile URL in your profile, and then join a twitter bounty. We will then track your participation.
Instructions to join Twitter Bounties:
1. Bounty Hunter finds a Twitter bounty
2. Hunter clicks Participate
3. Hunter is notified that our system will track their Twitter feed
4. Hunter starts tweeting according to hash tags and @ handles on the bounty itself
5. API tracks tweets and counts every twitter action.
6. At end of bounty campaign, tokens are distributed to approved bounty hunters.
Note: To be tracked a Tweet must have the Host Twitter handle or a valid hashtag from the Bounty
Note: If you've already submitted one or many submissions then you're already participating as long as your Twitter URL is correct in your settings
How can I see the total number of links in each campaign bounty?
Once we've scanned then we will update a submission with the number of posts that match the bounty
Are Re-tweets counted?
All retweets should be “Retweets with comment”
We handle retweets, the Tweet object contains the Host so it will be picked up as long as it's the Twitter account the Host has registered in their profile.
How to update Twitter URL in your bounty hunter profile?
1. Setting Pages, click on Connect button under Twitter
2. Enter your Twitter profile URL and click Connect
3. You will now see that you can Disconnect your account
4. Find a Twitter bounty
5. Click on the Participate button
6. That's it! Go and Tweet, you are now participating.