If you think that an incorrect reward has been assigned to your submission or that it was incorrectly rejected, you have 5 days to start an appeal in order to correct the review.
Step-by-step guide on how to start an appeal
1. Go to your "Submissions" page
2. Look for the submission you want to start an appeal for
3. Click the "!" button to start an appeal
4. Input the reason for your appeal
5. Wait for the Sheriff to reconsider his decision
Again, please kindly remember that you will only hand in an appeal for your submission in the first 5 days after it was reviewed.
If you have any questions about the appeal process, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org